About Penguin Cube | Founded in 2004, PenguinCube is run by a group of enterprising individuals, working together in a closely-knit team on challenges big and small. With offices in Dubai and Beirut, award-winning PenguinCube’s committed work methodology and adoption of a user centric approach brings innovation, impact, and positive energy to the table. The team thrives on challenges and stops at nothing for good ideas to see the light.
Level | Beginner and Intermediate
About | You will look at the structure and materials of various packaging and the role it takes from the designer to the store. You will then build and test the packaging, and remake and tweak it, until it’s a perfect fit.
5 things you’ll take home
1. Understand the process of package design
2. Learn about the evolving needs and uses of packaging
3. The effort that goes into package design
4. Understand the importance of prototyping
5. Learn about sustainability, material, and cost factors
Earlybird Discounted Workshop Ticket |
Workshop Ticket at the Door |