Skill Level | Anyone can attend.
Description | When was the last time that you stopped and took a good look at your life? Are you happy? Fulfilled? How far are you from your goals?
Matias Corea, co-founder of Behance, will lead you in this workshop to focus on asking the big questions around how we spend our time and energy in life and work.
This newly gained knowledge will then be used to create your personal brand identity, finding visual elements that resonate deeply with your goals, personality and values. You will discuss how to apply these consistently on your social media channels, business cards, website, online portfolios, posters, etc.and put this brand identity into practice by conceptualizing a fold-out poster that utilizes your brand visual elements to effectively communicate who you are.
• Take a look at your work and life, where you stand and want to be
• Create your personal brand identity
• Find visual elements which resonate with who you are
• Learn how to use these visual elements consistantly in your branding
• Create a fold-out poster that utilizes your brand elements effectively
• Please bring your laptop and charger
• Install Illustrator or Photoshop (you can download a trial version)
Earlybird Discounted Workshop Ticket |
Workshop Ticket at the Door |