Level | Any level of experience welcome.
Description | To achieve our mission of cultural transformation at IBM, we are developing a practice of globally-scaled human-centered design which we call IBM Design Thinking. Join IBM Distinguished Designer Doug Powell to examine the question of how we create great user experiences at a global scale and at the speed of the modern enterprise. This workshop will be hands-on experience focused on brainstorming, collaborating and making. Participants will leave with an understanding of new methods for solving complex problems with a focus on real people.
• Understanding of user-centered design thinking methodology
• Overview of the program of design at IBM
• Ideas for how to promote the value of design in your company
• Approaches for engaging executive leaders in design
• Discussion of design education and facilitation in large companies
Earlybird Discounted Workshop Ticket |
Workshop Ticket at the Door |