Please read through these Q&A's carefully.
If you are still in doubt please contact firstname.lastname@example.org | +971555998012
The Festival in General
13th - 15th April 2017.
Exhibiting Times: 10am - 10pm daily.
The Yard, Alserkal Avenue, Dubai.
Registration and Setup | 12.04.2016, evening.
(It is your choice what you set up the evening before. Dubai is one of the safest cities in the world, yet -ING will not be able to cover your costs if things go missing).
Detailed Timings | You will exhibit in all breaks between talks, starting with the first break at 11am and throughout from 14:30 - 10pm daily.
How do I get to Dubai?
Please note that you are responsible for your own flight and accommodation and that -ING does not cover these costs.
Arrival Date | latest 12.04.2017
Departure Date | earliest 15.04.2017 after 10pm Dubai time.
Airport | Dubai International Airport (DXB)
From Airport | Apart from Taxis there is a metro station at Terminals 1 and 3 of at the airport (no metro at terminal 2). The metro runs until 11pm.
You are responsible for your own visa and visa fees.
However many countries do not require a paid visa or preparations. You can find the list of countries here.
Can I bring a friend?
Yes, up to two people can sit behind each booth. Your friend will get a ticket to the Exhibition Area.
Transport to Venue?
Take the red metro line to First Gulf Bank (FGB) and grab a taxi from there to Alserkal Avenue for no more than 15AED (4USD).
Closer to the festival we will most probably recommend you a hotel near Alserkal Avenue and offer you discounted company rates.
What do I need to bring?
• Yourself :) and your booth number
• The approval form with barcode tags (issued by -ING)
• All items for sale ready
• Price tags in AED (United Arab Emirates currency)
• Packaging for sale items (rubber bands, paper, envelopes, bags)
• Works you would like to sponsor for the attendees' Tote Bags (stickers, fun postcards, cash vouchers etc)
We suggest you also have
• A book or sketch pad as WIFI may not always be available
• Sunscreen as your artists booth is outdoors
• Business Cards
• A pillow to sit on
• Some snacks and drinks (although food will be for sale)
Items will be sold in AED. Please ensure all times are tagged with a price in AED and that you have sent us a list with all sales items with it's images.
• -ING takes a % commission (the percentage is stated in your Exhibitor Package)
• At the end of every day you will get a receipt with: (How much you earned) - (% -ING Commission) - (Credit Card Fees) = (Total Amount for You)
• After 15th April 10pm you will get an email stating all money you earned. You will receive this amount via bank transfer within two weeks.
(Please note that transfer charges will not be accounted for!).
Can I attend other parts of the Creative Festival?
• If you have booked our Free Exhibitor Package you have access to the Creative Market, Live Music, Food and our Afterparty.
You also get 25% off Conference Tickets.
• If you have bought our Exhibitor Package for 299USD or 599USD you can attend all talks for free!
What should I do if I need a break?
Please inform your neighboring artist to watch over your things while you take a short 5 - 10minute break.
If you need more time please leave a note and pack your things away safely. (Dubai is one of the safest cities in the world, yet -ING will not be able to cover your costs if things go missing).
What does my booth look like?